SIGNATURE Executive Coaching respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of your personal data. This Data Policy describes how SIGNATURE Executive Coaching (“we”, “us”,“our”) collects and processes personal data and your rights in relation to your personal data. We advise you to read this notice carefully, as well as any other information notice that we may provide on certain occasions when we collect or process personal data about you, so that you are aware of the reasons why your personal data is collected and the manner in which it is processed.
Everything you discuss with your coach at SIGNATURE Executive Coaching remains confidential. We honour the importance of confidentiality. We maintain comprehensive records of our clients’ personal details and notes from the executive coaching sessions. These records may include various personal information, which we are committed to safeguarding and we wanted to share how we handle it in a transparent manner.
Information we collect and store: Personal data is any information that identifies or could identify you directly or in combination with other information. This does not include anonymised data.
SIGNATURE Executive Coaching holds information about you in order to deliver exceptional executive coaching services to you. The types of data we collect include the following categories of personal data about you:
- general contact information such as name, profession, date of birth, address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses;
- to manage financial relations with you (including invoicing and payments);
- professional information about your educational background, your professional qualifications and employer;
- personal information including names of colleagues, friends and family members and any other personal information you believe relevant to SIGNATURE Executive Coaching providing its coaching services to you;
- information relating to our interactions with you, such as reports on our meetings and exchanges;
- information relating to your preferences for receiving communications from us;
- automatically collected data, such as your IP address, type of browser and operating system, application version and geographical location. We also collect and generate data based on your use of our electronic platforms. We collect these data by placing cookies. For more information regarding the cookies we use, please see COOKIES below.
Source of information: When you communicate with or do business with us, we collect personal data about you, including when you complete a form, contract, survey, assessment, access our website or liaise over email.
The way we use your data: We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide the Executive Coaching Services to you;
- for marketing purposes;
- to manage financial relations with you (including invoicing and payments);
- to exercise our rights where it is necessary to use your personal data to defend our business interests, for example to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims or undesired activities.
- We can also use your personal data to protect or exercise our rights or the rights of third parties.
We do not use your personal data for automated decision-making.
Legal basis of processing: We rely on the following legal bases for the processing of your personal data:
- The performance of a contract that we have concluded with you;
- Our legitimate interests (or that of a third party, such as a service provider) in using your personal data, for instance to operate our business, improve our day-to-day operations, communicate with you, and exercise our relevant rights (including to share with you relevant materials like articles, podcasts, videos, links to websites or papers to offer you an enhanced overall experience and build our relationship with you). We will always balance your rights with our or third party's interests and take appropriate measures to ensure that the processing is necessary and that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms are respected;
- Consent (where this is required by applicable law);
- More rarely, your personal data may be processed when we need to protect your interests (or the interests of someone else).
Sharing your personal data: Any personal information you share with us will be treated with the upmost care. Certain contact details may be shared with specific service partners to the extent needed for their services (for example, administrating accounts, performing contractual obligations and providing you with services and information as described above.
Your details will not be sold or passed on to other third parties without your explicit consent.
We normally only store data within the UK or European Economic Area (EEA). If one of our service partners, such as a payment processor, need to transfer personal data outside of the EEA, then we will take steps to make sure adequate levels of privacy protection, in line with UK Data protection law, are in place. These safeguards will usually be contractual and/or the result of a European Union decision which allows the transfer, such as a US organisation that is certified under the EU–US Data Privacy Framework.
How long data is stored for: We are committed to offering continuous assistance beyond the conclusion of our initial work together, which may involve informal or formal follow-ups and therefore we will maintain your personal data for the duration required to deliver our services and undertake subsequent follow-ups (including as appropriate for reasonable marketing purposes), and as needed for our compliance with legal obligations and to maintain appropriate business records for accounting and audit purposes. The duration of data retention may also be determined by certain regulations and the feasibility of deleting or anonymising your data. If you have any queries on the storage or retention of your data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Data security: Apple iCloud Personal Vault is principally used to store your personal information, along with electronic documents related to the executive coaching sessions. Best practice password security to enhance the safeguard against unauthorized access, loss, or theft of any electronic information is also administrated. Hard copies of records and notes are kept in secured locked cabinets in locked premises.
Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to other websites. We do not control those sites and we cannot be responsible for their content, or the protection of any information you provide to them. We accept no responsibility or liability for these other websites. Please look at the privacy statements applicable and exercise caution when entering personal information online.
Your rights: You have different rights in relation to your personal data, subject to certain exceptions under applicable law. In certain circumstances and in accordance with applicable law, you have the right to:
- request access to any personal data we hold about you;
- request that your personal data is corrected or completed;
- request that we delete personal data we hold about you;
- object to the processing of your personal data for a particular purpose;
- request that we block or restrict the processing of your personal data;
- furnish instructions on what happens to your personal data after your death;
- receive your personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and ask us to send these personal data to a third party (right of data portability);
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, to the extent consent was required and provided by you.
Fees are not normally required. If you wish to exercise your rights, or if you have any queries, please contact us as set out below.
Addressing concerns and complaints: We will play the part of data controller for the purposes of data protection law. We take the role of being a data controller seriously. If you have any concerns or complaints regarding our use of your personal data, in the first instance please contact your coach at SIGNATURE Executive Coaching. Subsequently, you can contact the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner's Office, by calling their helpline at 0303 123 1113.
Effective date and updates: This policy is effective as of 1st October 2023. Periodic revisions to this Policy may be made on this website and where appropriate or legally obligated, we will let you know.
Copyright Notice: The trade name SIGNATURE Executive Coaching, logos and information within this website are the property of SIGNATURE Executive Coaching Limited. Use and reproduction is prohibited unless authorised.
Website Disclaimer: This website was originated in England with all content being accurate and correct, to best knowledge of the authors, at the time of publication. Any matters relating to the interpretation of its content, claims or disputes, shall be exclusively governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Small text files called cookies are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, as permitted by the cookie settings on your browser. They allow our website to recognise your device containing small amounts of information which in turn allow us to create a demographic profile and track how you use the information provided. This information will be used to provide you with a more relevant experience and to help us see which information most interests you for marketing purposes. You can set your browser to notify you in advance of a cookie being sent, which will allow you to accept or reject it.